Video by PluginIndia Electric Vehicles via YouTube
Are you buying the TVS iQube electric scooter?
With these tips, you can save a lot of money.
– Do understand that Mirrors and Side Stand is part of vehicle. Dealer can’t charge for accessories.
– Road side assistance is free from company. Don’t pay money to dealership.
– In base variant 1st year subscription of mobile app is free so don’t pay for it.
– Buy the TVS iQube only from dealers that sell and service the scooter. This is very important.
– You have an option for paid service after every 4000km or 6 months. AMC sold by dealerships can be avoided if you are not a high mileage user.
TVS is not transparent about this and dealers are looting customers. Thanks to JChirag from PluginIndia discord for sharing these tips.
With little awareness, you can save some money.
Go EV! But beware of BIG ICE Mafia tactics!
Do you like our work?
Why don’t you consider supporting us to create more content for the Indian EV community? Your help would enable us to stay independent.
💚 Support us at Patreon
💙 Become a YouTube Channel Subscriber!
🟣 Once a member or a patron, you get access to our Discord Server and can interact with PluginIndia team!
📚 Discuss EV’s, Servicing, Charging and more in our Forums
💬 Get Chatty at our Discord community
🎧 Listen to ‘The PluginIndia Podcast’
📘 Facebook – www.facebook.com/pluginindia
🐤Twitter – www.twitter.com/pluginindia
📸 Instagram – www.instagram.com/pluginindia/
⚡🚗 🛵 ⚡ India’s oldest Electric Vehicle advocacy group. Since 2013, We have been advocating for EV’s. We manage a large community of EV owners and EV lovers in India. We also work on special projects with EV OEM’s we love and care about.
DISCLAIMER: This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we will receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!