- Webinar – The Future of Automotive Displays: From Safety to Sci-Fiby email@example.com (Lucy Rogers) on September 27, 2023 at 9:39 am
Thursday 5 October 2023 – Introduction to automotive displays – how we got here; Display technologies – from incumbent technology to future display technologies; Display types – from how they are currently presented to how they will look; A holistic approach to displays – from the display technology to the key additional components that ensure the display’s optimal performance
- Join Our Upcoming Webinar on Mobile Robotics in Logisticsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lucy Rogers) on September 27, 2023 at 9:39 am
Tuesday 10 October 2023 – Mobile Robotics in Logistics – Over 20-fold Revenue Increase in the Next Two Decades; An overview of mobile robots and a breakdown of different types of mobile robots used in logistics; Exploring the reasons behind the rapid growth of mobile robots in logistics and the benefits they offer to various industries; Discussion of the fundamental technologies and components that empower mobile robot systems; Analyzing the present state of the market, including noteworthy developments such as acquisitions and new product launches by industry leaders; Delving into the obstacles and regulatory considerations that mobile robots face, along with a timeline for addressing these challenges; Providing an overview of IDTechEx’s independent forecast for the future of mobile robots in the logistics sector.
- Upcoming Webinar – Evolution of Li-ion Batteries in Electric Vehiclesby email@example.com (Lucy Rogers) on September 27, 2023 at 9:39 am
Thursday 28 September 2023 – Recent developments to Li-ion batteries for EVs; Trends in EV Li-ion chemistry; Li-ion pack technology developments; Innovation in battery management systems; EV markets beyond cars and trends in Li-ion batteries for different EV segments
- Electric Pickups: The Next Big EV Opportunityby firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr James Edmondson) on September 27, 2023 at 9:39 am
Electrification in the US is at an earlier stage than other regions globally but has made huge progress over the last few years, with electric cars making up nearly 9% of new registrations in the first half of 2023. The pickup truck is a large portion of the US passenger vehicle market but is at an even earlier stage of electrification, with only approximately 5% of electric vehicles sold in the US in the first half of 2023 being pickup trucks.
- Increased Mobile Robotics Flexibility Leads to Increased Efficiencyby email@example.com (Yulin Wang) on September 27, 2023 at 9:39 am
Mobile robots have experienced substantial growth in the last decade due to their autonomous mobility, which has been propelled by advancements in robotics technology, autonomous navigation, and artificial intelligence. IDTechEx’s market research report, titled “Mobile Robotics in Logistics, Warehousing, and Delivery 2024-2044”, delves into the technical, regulatory, and market aspects influencing the emerging logistics mobile robot industry.